- English Tutor
The teaching role requires the ability to work with students at all high school levels, from year seven to year twelve. Your working hours will be reasonable and organised around your personal obligations where necessary. Uplift prides itself on its youthful vibe. We value your expertise, as well as your ability to fit into our friendly, approachable and close knit team!
The successful applicant will be:
• Easy going and personable;
• Have experience in high school tutoring or a demonstrated ability in the subject area;
• Comfortable and confident speaking in front of a class;
• Passionate about the subject area and excited to work in a role which nurtures this passion;
• A reliable and committed tutor, always happy to do that little more for his or her students;
• Tertiary studies or qualifications are not required but will be looked upon favourably.
To apply for a position, candidates must:
• Provide evidence of their HSC results and/or university academic transcript; and
• Attach a covering letter that details their tutoring experience and the results they have delivered to their students in the past.
High school leavers and university students are more than welcome to apply. Remuneration will depend on experience.
Please be sure to attach a cover letter and resume in your application.
“A teacher affects eternity. They can never tell where their influence stops.” - Henry Adams
Looking to change lives and educate the leaders of tomorrow? We've got a job for you.